Established in 2012 under Black Belt Instructor Sensei Anthoni Everitt 5th Dan and Senior Instructor Sensei Scott Nicholls 3rd Dan.
* To develop an appreciation for Karate as a sport and as a Martial Art
* To achieve physical fitness through positive participation
* To improve mental discipline and emotional equanimity
* To learn self defence skills
* To develop a sense of responsibility for oneself and others
* To improve self confidence and self awareness
* Helps to improve co-ordination and balance
Karate enthusiasts learn Karate for many different reasons. Some students have been drawn to the physical well-being and weight-loss aspect of training whereas others seek to add discipline and self control to their lives. Others are more focussed on the safety and self-defence aspect of the Martial Art. Whatever form of training you are looking for, Forza can offer you a bespoke programme to suit your developmental needs and your lifestyle.
Enrol now and enjoy both the physical and social side of Karate.
Call to register for your trial lesson on: 07401 080 078 or Enrol Now.