Forza Karate Club was established in 2012 by Sensei Everitt 5th Dan & Sensei Nicholls 3rd Dan.
Since then, they have grown to become a reputable club, giving great classes to children & adults in both traditional and sport karate classes.
Our coaches have helped
- English Champions and medalist (EKGB, Karate England & EKF)
- British Champions and medalist (BKF)
- European Karate Federation medalist
- World Karate Federation Champion and a medalist
- Commonwealth Champions and medalist
Our main aim is to help our members develop their karate and help to promote the art/sport. Many of our Black Belts have gone on to open their own classes.
(Pictured) Sensei Everitt awarded his 5th Dan alongside Chief Instructor Paul Simmons of Frontier Karate Association and multiple World Karate Champion, Luigi Busa from Italy